poniedziałek, 28 kwietnia 2014

Wedding cards Part II

Hello, today I want to show you my second wedding card, It is silver and purple. I used lots of different dies from Sizzix, Marianne, Spellbinders, Xcut ...

I am starting to fall in love in multi layers type of cards :) more means better :) what you think about it ?



I have made this card with matching box :)



Konkursy do ktrych startuje:

Crafting by Designs - April Showers may bring flowers

Scrap Creations - Anything Goes

A Creative Romance - Scrappy Cards


3 komentarze:

  1. Wow! this is beautiful! What an amazing keepsake. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafting By Designs April Showers Challenge.
    Hugs, Sharon/DT

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Congratulations. You were randomly selected by A Creative Romance to win the voucher to Live and Love Crafts! Please send us an email to acr@post.com and we will get your voucher sorted! xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń